Saturday, September 28, 2013






* Hello there! Thank you for this useful video. By the way, I hear a lot of people keep on talking about Zumlaxoc Training Program (do a google search), but I'm not sure if it is really good. Have you tried using this football training known as Zumlaxoc Training Program? I've heard some awesome things about it.

**The world know its called football. Just 1 country calls it soccer  !

**You guys always complain about why it's called. It's different for everyone. I'm American, I call it soccer. Europeans its football and as for futbol, i don't know where that comes from.

**soccer doesn't exist, it's football.

**Footballs not boring if love it so shut up.

**lets have it right dickheads its FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

**watch my skills on my channel appreciated!

**if I'm Fat I don't see why that is relevant. any size person can play soccer.

**ccer is for white people to say the rest of the world calls it its real name football.

**well if you type in football you will get soccer because thats its real name and you can keep your opinion to yourself.

**footballs is wrong , not straight, its sounds cheap. soccer is better for you for this sport.. "football" is good for NFL..type NFL you will see
football.

**These are some of the best soccer player in the world.

**you're a meanie..majority of native English speakers say "soccer". perhaps you're not a native English speaker..

**you are a native English speaker and you don't think saying "footballs" is gay?.. WOW. soccer is still better.

**fut is not Spanish for foot, futbol sounds wrong and stupid...that's why this sport is called soccer..

**Its still surprises me, how lots of people do not know about Zumlaxoc Training Program (search on google), despite the fact that many people improve their football skills because of this training program. Thanks to my cooworker who told me about Zumlaxoc Training Program, I've improve my football skills.



0 comments:

Post a Comment